• Doctorate in Chiropractic at Université du Québec in Trois-Rivières (2004)
• 2e cycle training in Sport Chiropractic (2016)
• Pediatric et Obstetric chiropractic training of l’ICPA - International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (2004)
Dr. Pham pays special attention to all cares for the whole family and cares for babies from birth. She is passionate about sharing her knowledge about preventative health care to ensure good growth and development of children. In addition, Dr. Pham has a keen interest in good technical performance in sports, which is why she continues to deepen the notions of neuro-bio-mechanics. She wants to make sure you can continue your active life.
Here some examples of her involvement in the field of athletes;
• Active Release Techniques training (Full Body) (2004 to now)
• Lower back Disorder training: from rehabilitation to performance (Stuart McGill) (2017)
• Certified Shoulder Dysfunction (Buchberger) (2015)
• Medical Continuing Education in Musculoskeletal (Université de Montréal) (2018)
• Advanced Kinesio Taping KT’1-2 training (2010)
• Sport First Respondent training, Canada Red Cross (2010)
• Ordre des chiropraticiens du Québec (OCQ)
• Association des chiropraticiens du Québec (ACQ) et Association Canadienne (ACC)
• Conseil Chiropratique des Sciences du Sport du Québec (CCSSQ)
• Fédération internationale en chiropratique sportive (FICS)
• Regional Coordinator of the Valleyfield Thiathlon (Triathlon Québec et CCSSQ)
• First Aid and sport chiropractic for races of "Circuit Endurance"
• Mentor for "Mentorat Chiropratique du Québec"
• Therapist and volunteer chiropratictor for "Les Citadins de Vaudreuil" (Volleyball et Football)
• Volunteer Chiropractor for Triathlon Club Tri-O-Lacs